The duration of a presentation slot is 16 minutes. Please reserve 2-3 minutes at the end for questions from the audience.
A projector and computer (Windows 10, MS Powerpoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader) will be available in the session room for regular presentations.
Preparation of Visuals:
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BRING A MEMORY STICK CONTAINING YOUR PRESENTATION FILE. Files can be uploaded to the local PC in the lecture room during the break between sessions or at the beginning of the day. To avoid software compatibility problems, speakers are advised to EMBED ALL FONTS in your Powerpoint file AND bring a backup PDF-version of your presentation.
- Speakers should arrive to the session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of your session to report to the chair person.
- Consider limiting the number of words per visual to no more than 20.
- Leave space, at least the height of a capital letter, between lines of text.
- All fonts, including that on graphs, should be 18 point or larger.
- Graphs and charts should have bold lines and symbols that contrast sharply with the background.
There will be a large number of posters presented during the conference. The placement of your poster will be marked on the panel, where it will be presented with the number of your poster contribution. A poster layout will be available to assist you in finding the placement of your poster onsite. Look for your number in the conference program.
The size of the poster panel that is available to each presenter is W 1200 mm x H 1800 mm // 4 ft wide x 6 ft tall. You are free to choose a single poster (or many smaller posters) that fit on that panel size.
Your poster should be hung at the start of the day of your presentation (prior to 10:30) and removed at the end of the day (shortly after 17:00). Posters are expected to be displayed continuously from 10:30 - 17:00 and presenters are expected to be with their posters during both the morning and afternoon poster sessions. Any posters that are not removed by 17:30 will be removed and discarded by the conference organizers.
Your posters will be attached to the panel with push pins, which will already be available on the panel. If you need more pins, please contact the registration desk. After you have removed your poster, please leave the pins on the board.
LIVE DEMO AUTHORS
All the live demonstration presenters are requested to prepare their demonstration from 17:30 - 19:00 on October 17.
Each booth has one panel and one desk in front of the panel.
Panel Size: W 1200 mm x H 1800 mm // 4 ft wide x 6 ft tall
Desk Size: W 1800 mm x H 700 mm x D 600 mm // 6 ft wide x 2.3 ft tall x 2 ft deep
The booth does not have AC power source. If you need AC power sources, please inform [email protected] by Sep. 30th, 2019.